Wednesday, March 23, 2011

C4K summary


The first kid I was assigned to learn about was Havea. She didn’t have a lot posted except that she was a year seven student at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ and your teacher is Mr. Harris. I tried to find more out about her but she never posted back.


The second kid I was assigned to learn about was Glennes. She was in between the age of 3 to 5. She drew a lovely picture of her house. It was really colorful and I hope she keeps up the good work. I really like the picture of your house.


The third kid I was assigned to be was the Melville Intermediate girls basketball team. They were really good and had a very successful team. In the last two years, they went to the semi-finals have finished fourth and the second year they won the whole tournament going undefeated. They were crowned the national champions. They were an awesome team.

No comments:

Post a Comment