Sunday, April 24, 2011

C4K Summary


#7 Mr. McClung, I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 Class at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned to watch the Talent Show video, 8th grade weezer song. I watch all the videos of the kids and they were all great. The kid on the guitar really knew how to play. He did an excellent job with his song choice as well as vocals. I have always wanted to learn to play but i never too the time to. Keep up the good work students. If you want to check out my blog, you can go here: http://SmithJohnedm310.blogspot.com


#8 Hi Lucy,
My name is John Russell Smith and i am a student at The University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class. I was assigned you as my student to learn about this week. I really like this painting. Even though i am not a big fan of bats because they seem a little creepy to me, I still like this one because he has a smile on his face. Keep up the good work on your painting skills. If you want to check out my blog, you can go to; http://SmithJohnedm310.blogspot.com

#9 I was assigned to Mrs. Yollis' class for my comment for kids. She is a very organized blogger in the way she teaches blogging. After checking out the blog out, it shows how she interacts with her students and how they use blogs in the class. She keeps the students on a positive track and she also interacts with their parents and with other classrooms around the world. Mrs. Yollis even has a list of time zones of different places to which they interact with. As I searched Mrs. Yollis' blog, I got to read about her background and what she also enjoys out of the classroom. I also got to meet her "bloggers" and read what they enjoyed as well. She has a video on How to Comment on her class blog that gives a set of detailed instructions for bloggers to be able to comment on her blogs properly. She has a link on "Learn HTML Code" which gives instructions on using the HTML code as well. Mrs. Yollis has fun games and homework links to click on also. She is a really innovated teacher that I someday would love to be like when I start my teaching career.


#10 Dear Jaden,
My name is John and I attend the University of South Alabama. I have never been to and NBA basketball game but I do watch the games on TV. I would love to see the Clippers play but if they had to play my favorite team “The Boston Celtics” which I personally think they are the best, I would have to go for the Celtics. No questions asked. To answer your question in the post, the Mavericks scored 31 in the third and the Clippers scored 30. I have been to a couple of my college’s basketball games. It was pretty awesome to see the game up close like that. I need to upgrade and go watch the pros. How did you like the game? Was it what you thought it was going to be like? Was this the first NBA game that you have ever been to?

No comments:

Post a Comment