Monday, April 25, 2011

C4T Summary


I Don't Need Another #Chat Right Now
I was assigned you as my teacher of the week to comment on. Sounds like you have been trying to get this out for a long time. It is good to have the space and all but too much space can leave you lonely. Technology has enhanced our world as we know it but it also can pull people apart. Instead of just calling someone up to see how they are doing or going over to see them, we can just send them a tweet, chat on Facebook, or send them and email. This to me distances myself from people i know. I love the technology and all if we use it for the best but sometimes to me, it is not always that way. This post was deep. I enjoyed what you were wanting back into your life. Good luck man.


Why I Hate Writing as a Kid
In this post i read about reasons why kids don't like to write.
I agree with what you have said in this post. No one should be stressed out while they are writing. You should write what comes to you right as it does so you know what you are wanting it to say even if it does come out wrong in grammar. I am a kid and i know i would rather txt and use my ungrateful misspelling habits than to be told just how bad of grammar i have. I see no harm in it as long as u makes you clear and get the point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment